The EQ-i2.0is one ofthe most advanced and thoroughly researched measures of emotional intelligence in the assessment industry. This tool is indispensable for personal, professional and leadership development, and for recruiting high performing talent. The EQ-i2.0 measures a set of emotional and social skills that influence the way people perceive and express themselves, develop and maintain social relationships, cope with challenges and use emotional information in an effective and meaningful way. The EQ-i 2.0 highlights an individual’s emotional and social strengths and weaknesses. A growing body of research suggests that emotional intelligence is a key determinant of success in life.
The EQ-i 2.0 includes five validity indices rendering a Total Emotional Intelligence score plus the following composite scores:
- Self-Perception: Self-Regard, Self-Actualization, Emotional Self-Awareness
- Self-Expression: Emotional Expression, Assertiveness, Independence
- Interpersonal: Interpersonal Relationships, Empathy, Social Responsibility
- Decision Making: Problem Solving, Reality Testing, Impulse Control
- Stress Management: Flexibility, Stress Tolerance, Optimism
- Well-Being Indicator: Happiness
AREAS OF APPLICATION
The EQ-i 2.0can be used for the following purposes incorporate, human resource, educational, and research settings:
- To assess a client’s general degree of emotional intelligence, potential for emotional health, and present psychological well-being.
- To map out areas that needs further exploration in the assessment process and to evaluate the successfulness of psychological intervention.
- Higher Education Report: Identifies a student’s strengths and weaknesses to enable learning onhow touse their strengths, and improve weaknesses, to achieve optimally in their academic and personal life
- Workplace Report: Focuses on the impact of emotional intelligence at work and offers suggestions for working with colleagues, supervisors and clients. Both Coach and Client reportsare generated for each candidate.
- Leadership Report: Rich with leadership-specific information, this report includes the option to compare a client’s results against other top leaders.
- Group Report: Combines the scores of individuals in a manner that allows you to make interpretations at the group or team level, by presenting an overview of group results that identifies group strengths as well as the areas where the group as a whole can be more effective.
- Workplace EQ 360 Report: The multi-rater feedback report combines the rater results and compares them to the participant’s self-ratings.
- Leadership EQ 360 Report: Offers the single, most comprehensive view of an individual’s EQ results through four key dimensions of leadership. The report helps you to view your client’s scores through aleadership lens, as well as understandhow others see your client as a leader.
SOUTH AFRICAN RESEARCH
South African norms are available for the Emotional Quotient Inventory 2.0 (EQ-i2.0). South African research using the EQ-i2.0 is available in a broad range of areas including leadership, academic performance, well-being, stress management, customer service ability and its relationship to derailment. Furthermore,JVR Psychometrics welcomes the opportunity to partner with clients who are interested in conducting predictive studies in their organisations.
Case study: EQi 2.0 is a significant predictor of job performance
If you use the EQi 2.0, you know how well it works in practice, but now you can quantify its impact with our latest case study.
Individuals 18 years and older
20-30 minutes (133 items)
English, Spanish (European), Portuguese (Brazilian), French (Canadian)
User Portal/JvR Online/Data-capturing by Client Services
Integrated report options
© 2023 Multi-Health Systems Inc. All Rights Reserved