The certification programme equips participants with the necessary skills to administer, interpret, and provide feedback on the Neurozone Personal Assessment.
Used worldwide, the Neurozone Personal Assessment is a cutting-edge, neuroscience-based, self-report assessment that identifies (1) your current level of resilience (via the Neurozone® Resilience Index) (2) which Paths are currently optimising your resilience, and (3) which Paths are under-optimised that have the greatest potential to build your resilience. Neurozone® uses their unique ‘High Performance Code’ to generate commendations and recommendations based on a low-energy-for-high-yield formula. These recommendations are supported by actionable suggestions for how an individual can cultivate the recommended constructs/Paths, based on psychological science.
The assessment also contains brief scales assessing organisational outcomes for those individuals who are employed (e.g., experience of burnout symptoms, self-rated job performance, job satisfaction, engagement, turnover intentions, and absenteeism) for continuous research purposes. The Personal Report does however not provide any content regarding the assessed organisational outcomes to the individual.
The various applications of the assessment are covered in the certification programme and participants are given the opportunity to practice their interpretation and feedback skills.
Successful completion of the programme certifies professionals as competent to use the Neurozone Personal Assessment. This will include:
● An introduction to neuroscience and its relevance for building resilience through brain-body optimisation as a basis for wellbeing and high performance.
● Understanding the purpose of the Neurozone Personal Assessment, the constructs being measured, as well as their correlation with individual and organisational health indicators.
● Understanding the assessment administration mechanisms and report format, content, and result recommendations.
● Comfort to interpret and utilise the reports to provide feedback to individuals and groups.
Delegates are required to complete the Neurozone Personal Assessment, as well as an introductory module on the JVR Academy e-learning system before the workshop.
Delegates are required to complete an online knowledge test and a course evaluation after the workshop to receive their certificates.
Please note that during this 8-hour course, the statistical properties of the instrument are NOT covered in detail, but participants receive complementary electronic copies of the technical manuals for their own information.
Is this programme for me?
Any professional who wants to understand the levels of resilience in themselves and other individuals with the purpose of developing the levels of resilience through neuroscience-based behavioural optimisation. This could include Coaches, HR Professionals, OD Consultants, and Employee Wellbeing Professionals.
Duration: 8 hours
Presented by: Marina Pretorius
- Access to prework and resources via the JVR Academy e-learning system
- One 3-hour interactive workshop, using didactic and experiential learning techniques
- Neurozone slides and case studies
- Electronic access to the Neurozone Personal Assessment technical manual
- Your own Neurozone Personal Assessment Report
Prerequisites: The certification programme does not require any specific professional registrations or qualifications. However, delegates should ideally be familiar with using assessments as part of their professional context and have experience in assessment feedback good practice, as this is not covered in the training.
14 Mar 2024 — 14 Mar 2024
@ 09:00 — 12:30
20 Jun 2024 — 20 Jun 2024
@ 14:00 — 17:30
19 Sep 2024 — 19 Sep 2024
@ 09:00 — 12:30
12 Dec 2024 — 12 Dec 2024
@ 14:00 — 17:30
Need a group workshop?
Contact one of our experts today