For over 30 years, Vineland Adaptive Behavior Scales has been a leading measure of personal and social skills needed for everyday living. It is used to identify individuals who have Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities, developmental delays, autism spectrum disorders, and other impairments. Not only does Vineland aid in diagnosis, but it gives you valuable information for developing educational and treatment plans.
The scales are organized using three domains--Communication, Daily Living Skills, and Socialization-- that correspond to the three broad domains of adaptive functioning specified by the American Association on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities and by DSM-5. In addition, Vineland-3 offers optional Motor Skills and Maladaptive Behavior domains for situations in which these areas are of concern.
AREAS OF APPLICATION
The Vineland-3 helps you perform a variety of tasks:
- Measure adaptive behaviour of individuals with:
- Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASDs)
- Post-traumatic brain injury
- Hearing impairment
- Dementia Alzheimer's disease
- Determine eligibility or qualification for special services
- Plan rehabilitation or intervention programs
- Track and report progress
The Vineland-3 is hand-scorble.
SOUTH AFRICAN RESEARCH
JVR Psychometrics welcomes the opportunity to partner with clients in conducting research studies.
Individuals birth to 90 years
English and Spanish
Hand-scoring / Software
Integrated report options