The Dilemma Series™ provides practitioners with a range of Situational Judgement Tests (SJT’s) for a variety of work contexts. These assessments are well-crafted simulations of realistic contextualised work situations which require candidates to envisage their “best-fit” reaction to the situation in real-time. Being competency-based assessments, the Dilemma Series enables practitioners to observe how potential employees would respond to on-the-job situations, making it a particularly useful tool for aiding hiring decision-making.
- Administrative - Planning and organising, Service Orientation, Effective Communication, Achieving Results and Teamwork
- Call Centre - Understanding customer needs, Delivering quality services, Convincing others, Dealing with challenging situations
- Customer Service - Understanding customer needs, Delivering quality services, Convincing others, Dealing with challenging situations
- Graduate - Planning and organising, Analytical thinking, Achieving results, Relationship Building, Communicating and influencing
- Management - Leading others (motivating others and making the right call), Planning and coordinating (making plansand organising work), Managing performance (delivering results and improving performance), Managing relationships (working with others and handling difficult situations)
AREAS OF APPLICATION
Although most commonly used as part of selection batteries, the Dilemmas Series can also be usedas part of development and succession planning initiatives.
- Participant Report: this report has been designed with the candidate in mind and provides them with descriptions of each of the relevant competencies assessed in their SJT,as well as an interpretation guide.
- Assessor Report: this version of the report is meant for the practitioner and in addition to what is provided in the feedback report, also includes an appendix with the candidate’s standardised scoring, making comparison between candidates easier.
SOUTH AFRICAN RESEARCH
Although South African research is not currently available for the Dilemma Series, JvR Psychometrics welcomes the opportunity to partner with clients in conducting research studies in their organisations.
Individuals 18 years and older
30 - 45 minutes (SJT dependent)
Integrated report options
© 2022 PSI Services LLC