This report is based on the results from the Basic Traits Inventory (BTI) and Locus of Control Inventory (LCI). When used for selection or development purposes, it should be kept in mind that this report provides insights only into certain aspects of an individual’s functioning, and that other sources of information should also be taken into account.
There are two distinct aspects of workplace behaviour:
Compliance which includes the following subscales:
- Rule following, Attentive, Careful, Emotional control and Resilient
Participation which includes the following subscales:
- Safety ownership, Teamwork, Safety attitude
The Safety Profile report consists of five sections:
- The Safety Model: explains the two distinct aspects of workplace safety behavior, namely Compliance and Participation. The specific safety competencies associated with these two aspects of behavior are provided in the model
- Definition of Safety Scales: Definitions of the aspects of the Safety Model are provided in this section, including those for Compliance and Participation, and the relevant competencies associated with each
- Interpretation: In preparation for the results section, a specified guideline on how to interpret the scores on the competency rating scales, is provided in the interpretation section
- Results: This section provides a graph of the results on each safety competency. A table containing the competency scores, with a description of the interpretation range, is also provided. Where relevant, safety flags are highlighted that correspond withcompetency scores
- Strengths and Development Areas: Based on the individual's results on theSafety Profile, the report concludes with the Strengths and Development section. This section can be removed and provided to the individual, with feedback, whenused as a part of a personal development or coaching process. It provides the reader with specific areas where the individual showed strengths, but also some advice around those areas within the safety environment that may create flags for safety behaviour.
AREAS OF APPLICATION
The Safety Profile Report provides valuable information for use in selection, placement, and development of people’s current safety attitude and/or behaviour.
SOUTH AFRICAN RESEARCH
The Safety Profile uses the results of the Basic Traits Inventory and Locus of Control Inventory, both of which are South African developed assessments. Furthermore, JVR Psychometrics welcomes the opportunity to partner with clients to conduct predictive studieswith the Safety Profilein their organisations.
Individuals 18 years and older
JvR Online and Client Services combined
Integrated report options
© 2023 JvR Psychometrics (Pty) Ltd