What makes JvR Online different?
- The majority of assessments on the system have South African Norms, or are in the process of being normed for the SA market, are EEA compliant, and on 'The List' of the HPCSA.
- Projects are easy to setup, with only one link needed for multiple assessments to multiple candidates.
- Never restart an assessment. The participant’s progress is saved as they complete the questionnaire.
- Reports can be delivered to your email address and up to 4 additional email addresses can be set up to receive reports.
- Ease of access where you can download your participant data at any time, free of charge on most of the assessments. Data extracts are in excel format - useful for your own research or data analytics.
- Keep track of your purchases on the system with scheduled billing reports.
- Access free product manuals and answer sheets from the system for many of the assessments.
- Assessments are now mobile friendly, meaning your clients can complete an assessment on their tablets and smartphones anywhere in the world.
Creating a portal is FREE!
What can I do with JVR Online?
Greatly reduce your applicant pool through low-cost mass screening
Measure Emotional Intelligence
Emotional Quotient Inventory® 2.0 (EQ-i® 2.0)View product