In this episode, we speak to Rob Jardine. Rob Jardine is an Industrial Psychologist who holds Masters Degrees from the University of Johannesburg and University of Valencia. He has consulting and work experience in Europe, North America and Africa. He is a thought leader in the South African NeuroLeadership context and has been featured on SABC, ENews, 702, Entrepreneur Magazine and the Sunday Times. He is a regular conference speaker and contributor to SIOPSA.
He is currently the Head of Research & Solutions at the NeuroLeadershp Institute South Africa. They are a global research-driven leadership institute based out of New York City. They work with 40% of the Fortune 100 and are purpose-driven by making organisations more human using science.
We cover the following topics and many more:
- Organisational effectiveness and neuroscience
- Are South Africans ready to accept neuroscience solutions within the organisational setting?
- The payoff of having diverse teams
- Is there a dark side of diversity and inclusion?
- What comes first, diversity or inclusion? How to get it right