In this episode, we speak to Chris Steel a senior adviser with Fletcher Advisory, a small, globally experienced strategic communications firm specialising in working with boards and EXCOs both locally and internationally. Chris advises on business-critical situations such as a licence to operate issues, shareholder value and employee engagement.
This episode covers the following topics:
- What is a communication strategy
- The need for company’s to develop a communication strategy
- Elements to remember when developing a communication strategy
- Do’s and don’ts of communication
- Communicating in a time of crisis