VALUES – the core motives, interests, and beliefs that determine what we desire and strive to attain – have tremendous consequence in terms of what type of work we find fulfilling, how we operate within a team, and how we fit into an organization. As the international authority in personality assessment and consulting, Hogan has more than 30 years of experience identifying and developing successful leaders. JvR and Hogan are excited to announce a newly revised Leadership Forecast Series Values Report. Features of the new report include, among others:
- New, clear language
- More specific interpretive text
- New interpretive sections focusing on:
- Leadership style and culture; and
- Unconscious biases – the unconscious projection of one’s values onto others
- Short, actionable development opportunities to help leaders and coaches improve effectiveness
For more information regarding the new Leadership Forecast Series Values Report, its activation in the HALO system, how it will affect you, or for additional questions or concerns, please contact the Psychometric advisors on 011 - 781 3705 (Jhb), 021 - 913 0541 (CT) or email@example.com Thank you for your time and your continued partnership with JvR.