Are you a Hogan accredited user? You will be glad to know that you can streamline and simplify your internal process even more by using the Hogan assessments through the JvR Online portal. In this notification, you will find some information on how we can save you time on assessment preparation.
Why use JvR Online to assess on Hogan?
- No need to create multiple projects and user ID’s – you create one project link, which all your candidates can use
- You can export your data to excel at any time to use in your own research.
- You can schedule a detailed report to be sent to your inbox with a breakdown of the candidates you assessed
The available report options on JvR Online
- Interpretive with Occupational Scales
If you are currently using any of the other reports (not mentioned above), you can still use your Hogan portal.
Changes to your current Hogan Portal
Should you decide to still keep using the Hogan portal, please let us know and we will send you the relevant documentation and screen-shots of the changes that will take effect from April 2014.
To create your JvR Online Portal
Or, send us the following information and we will create your portal for you:
- Access URL address of your choice (e.g. companyname.jvronline.net OR personalname.jvronline.net)
- Preferred Username
For any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us on 011 781 3705 or email@example.com