It’s with great excitement that we can announce the launch of the EQ-i 2.0 on our JvR Online platform – LIVE on Monday, 24 August 2015. With JvR Online it is our constant drive to make things easier for you and save you time. Below you will find a few important key points that we would like to share with you:
- If you are EQ-i 2.0 trained, it will automatically be added to your platform. Should you notice that it is not activated yet, kindly contact email@example.com to arrange activation.
- The following individual reports will be available on the platform: - Workplace - Leadership
- The following reports will follow on the platform: - Group Report - 360 Report - High School Report
How will this benefit you?
- One link, username and password for the JvR Online platform to administer multiple assessments
- You can setup ONE project link with a selection of multiple assessments
- Candidates register themselves - no need to setup individual links
- Reports can be sent directly to your inbox once the candidate has completed the assessment
- You can work weekends, public holidays and throughout the year
If you have a JvR Online portal already: You can start using it as soon as it is activated on your JvR Online User Portal. You will be invoiced at the end of each month for the reports you generated (unless your account option is to purchase credits upfront). Don’t have a JvR Online portal yet? Here’s how to get one: To apply for your own personalised JvR Online User Portal, please click here Click here to learn more about the EQ-i 2.0