In a volatile, uncertain and changing world, businesses must display agility. An agile business requires agile employees – your standout high performers, these are individuals who are adaptable and quick learners who continue to be highly productive in the face of new challenges. Top employees have been found to outperform average employees by up to 50% for low complexity jobs, 85% for medium-complexity jobs and a whopping 200% for highly complex jobs.
The ebilities MAS Agile Talent Assessments are available in Standard and Advanced versions and are designed to assess Mental Agility and Cognitive Confidence. People who possess both high Mental Agility and high Cognitive Confidence are considered to be your most Agile Talents. They are incisive in solving problems and making decisions, quick to learn, resilient, insightful, achievement-orientated and results focused, versatile and adaptable, astute, and self-directed.
Mental Agility – refers to a person’s speed, power and flexibility of thinking. Mentally agile individuals think fast, learn fast and solve problems fast.
Cognitive Confidence – refers to the level of self-belief a person has in their abilities.
AREAS OF APPLICATION
By using the Agile Talent Assessments to conduct agile audits of your staff, you can:
- Identify your most agile employees
- Ensure that highly agile managers and leaders are placed in pivotal roles
- Fill agile talent gaps by promoting, redeploying or recruiting agile talent
- Nurture agile talents at all levels of the organisation – stretch individuals with job rotation, exposure to different roles, involvement in strategic teams, and project leadership, etc.
- Train and develop staff with a focus on developing competencies that may impact on their agility.
SOUTH AFRICAN RESEARCH
International norms are available for both the Standard and Advanced versions of the Agile Talent Assessments. South African norms will become available once sufficient data has been collected. JVR Psychometrics also welcomes the opportunity to partner with clients in conducting research studies in their organisations.
Individuals 18 years and older
Integrated report options
© 2021 Lewis Cadman Consulting