I recently came across this old recording of an interview with the pioneering psychologist: Carl Gustav Jung, in which he briefly describes his thoughts and theories on the unconscious, departures from Freudian thinking, archtypes and typology. I can recommend watching this video from beginning to end. There are many other documentaries and interviews on Jung and his work. Here are some other links you might be interested in:
- BBC Documentary: Matter of Heart
- Carl Jung - The Wisdom of the Dream - A Life of Dreams Part 1 of 3
- Carl Jung - The Wisdom of the Dream - Inheritance of Dreams Part 2 of 3
- Carl Jung - The Wisdom of the Dream - A World of Dreams Part 3 of 3
- Carl Jung - Approaching the Unconscious
- Carl Jung: Face to Face
There are many more available online. Enjoy!