During the first lockdown we started developing content that might help someone exercise their resilience muscle. Since it takes roughly 21 days to develop a habit, we broke the topic down into 21 short modules we call “seeds” of resilience, to make it easier to digest and change some habits in your life.
These days we need more resilience than ever, so we’ve put the content together in one place for ease of reference. Feel free to use it wherever you see a need.
- 1 - 21 tips for building resilience
- 2 - Gratitude
- 3 - Optimism
- 4 - The case for optimism
- 5 - Happiness
- 6 - The science of Subjective Well Being, a.k.a Happiness
- 7 - Coping with stress and anxiety
- 8 - How stress affects your brain - Madhumita Murgia
- 9 - Perseverance
- 10 - The Value of Adding Patience and Perseverance to Your Life
- 11 - Invite some beauty in
- 12 - 10 Hacks to being Creative
- 13 - The power of adaptability
- 14 - 3 ways to measure your adaptability - and how to improve it | Natalie Fratto
- 15 - Keep on learning
- 16 - How to Learn a New Skill Quickly: A 4-Step Process
- 17 - Living with purpose
- 18 - Living with purpose - Life on Purpose: How Living for What Matters Changes Everything
- 19 - Finding humour in a dark place
- 20 - The superpower of humour
- 21 - Resilience for survival and growth
Looking for more resilience content?
5 online sessions build employees’ cognitive, emotional, social, physical and spiritual muscle resulting in improved resilience.