Presented by: Xander van Lill
The full-day workshop will focus on the core modules
1) Talent Basics: Using psychometrics in selection
2) Facts and fiction about the use of personality in selection
3) The shocking little interest in using career interest in selection
4) The forgotten stepchild: Dusting off measures of generic job performance
5) Psychometrics, Schmetrics! What is the bottom line
The workshop will include the administration of relevant assessments and practical exercises to bring the topics home.
Who should attend?
DISCLAIMER: Presenters and attendees of all CPD activities must please note that the attainment of continuing education units (CEUs) does not licence any professional to practice outside their official scope of practice. CEUs are intended to broaden the knowledge of professionals but do not constitute professional training. Professionals should be registered with the HPCSA to perform any psychological act.