The aim of this workshop is to enhance responsibility, accountability and commitment and to develop the knowledge, skills and attitudes for self-motivated behaviour that leads to results.
In this course you will learn how to:
- recognise your own areas of responsibility and accountability
- understand how actions and behaviour produce results and consequences for which you are accountable
- define what personal and business success means to you
- indicate how you exercise personal choice over reactions to events
- understand why commitment to customer service is essential for growth
- identify personal qualities for sustained commitment
- formulate action plans to maintain commitment
- explain the requirements for developing and sustaining personal and business success
- nurture responsibility and commitment
- take responsibility for your thoughts, emotions and behaviour
Who should attend?
Individuals and business professionals who want to achieve results through their self-motivated behaviour.
DISCLAIMER: Presenters and attendees of all CPD activities must please note that the attainment of continuing education units (CEUs) does not licence any professional to practice outside their official scope of practice. CEUs are intended to broaden the knowledge of professionals but do not constitute professional training. Professionals should be registered with the HPCSA to perform any psychological act.