Stretching critical thinking to the next level will enable you to deal with ambiguous changes quickly and effectively. This workshop will enhance your ability to analyse information and integrate diverse sources of knowledge into solving problems.
In this course you will learn how to:
- develop self-awareness regarding personal thinking skills
- contextualise thinking in terms of personality, reasoning, emotions and world view
- learn and apply thinking skills techniques to current problems in the work environment
- apply thinking skills in both a structured and unstructured environment
- identify personal development opportunities and create relevant action plans
Who should attend?
Individuals and business professionals who want to develop and improve their ability to apply critical thinking to solving problems.
DISCLAIMER: Presenters and attendees of all CPD activities must please note that the attainment of continuing education units (CEUs) does not licence any professional to practice outside their official scope of practice. CEUs are intended to broaden the knowledge of professionals but do not constitute professional training. Professionals should be registered with the HPCSA to perform any psychological act.