Presented by: JVR Team
The MBTI® is the most widely used personality inventory in history and is used on all continents of the world. It has been extensively researched both internationally and in South Africa. As an instrument, it is ideally suited to understanding human behaviour. The MBTI® helps to improve work and personal relationships, increase productivity, clarify conflict, identify and develop leadership abilities and enhance interpersonal communication. Please note that this training is an international prerequisite to access the MBTI® instrument.
Day 1: Using the MBTI Instrument and Type with Teams
Day 2: Integrating the MBTI Instrument and Type into Your Work Setting, Using the MBTI Instrument and Type with Individual Clients
Day 3: Using the MBTI Instrument for Individual and Leadership Development
Day 4: Using the MBTI Step II Instrument and Interpretive Report
- Four full days of training using didactic and experiential learning techniques
- MBTI® Certification Program Participant’s Resource Guide
- MBTI ® Manual
- Introduction to Myers-Briggs® Type booklet
- MBTI® Step I ™ and Step II ™ Feedback Sessions DVD
- MBTI ® Step II ™ User’s Guide
- Understanding Your MBTI ® Step II ™ Results booklet
- Your own Step II Interpretive Report
Successful completion of this training allows the delegate access to the MBTI® Step I (Form M), the MBTI® Step II (Form Q)
5 multiple choice exams-one for each of the modules. An overall mark of 80% needs to be obtained in order to be certified.
The MBTI Step I and Step II are completed online before the training.
Who should attend?
- HPCSA Registered Psychologists, Psychometrists, Registered Counsellors & Interns in these fields
- HR consultants & practitioners working outside of South Africa
Wishing to gain access to a powerful tool that aids in improving how people communicate, learn, and work.
DISCLAIMER: Presenters and attendees of all CPD activities must please note that the attainment of continuing education units (CEUs) does not licence any professional to practice outside their official scope of practice. CEUs are intended to broaden the knowledge of professionals but do not constitute professional training. Professionals should be registered with the HPCSA to perform any psychological act.