Presented by: Leon van Vuuren and Paul Vorster
Who should attend?
This opening session in the ‘Ethics Talk’ series can be useful to a variety of individuals namely:
· Any professional working in industry in a full-time or part-time basis
· Psychologists across all scopes of practice
· Business leaders or those interested in leadership (i.e., CEOs, DGs, members of EXCO etc).
· Those interested in organisational culture and/or organisational ethical culture and want to understand this term better
· Anyone who wants to be upskilled on ethics or wants and interactive learning experience around ethics and business ethics
DISCLAIMER: Presenters and attendees of all CPD activities must please note that the attainment of continuing education units (CEUs) does not licence any professional to practice outside their official scope of practice. CEUs are intended to broaden the knowledge of professionals but do not constitute professional training. Professionals should be registered with the HPCSA to perform any psychological act.