Presented by: Nicola Keeve
Certification in using the FIRO® enables you as a professional to understand team dynamics and explore interpersonal connections between individuals and team members, by guiding them towards insight into how those interactions influence their behaviour, communication, problem-solving and decision making. Individuals and leaders may also benefit from understanding their own unique style, strengths and development areas when collaborating with others. It gives a unique insight into the relationship compatibility – a key success factor for individuals and teams.
Advantages of being certified:
· Expand your coaching toolkit with an assessment that pinpoints fundamental relationship needs
· Help individuals and teams become more effective by enabling them to understand their interpersonal dynamics and address problems in communication and collaboration.
· Build trust and promote positive relationships by uncovering the motivations that affect communication style and behaviour.
· Influence real change in leaders and the leadership pipeline.
· Access to both the FIRO-B® and FIRO Business® assessments – the latter using business-focused terminology, which is particularly useful for multinational organisations.
Who should attend?
In South Africa, any psychology professionals working with the development and selection of teams and individuals. Internationally, HR Professionals, trainers, coaches, team leaders and OD consultants.
DISCLAIMER: Presenters and attendees of all CPD activities must please note that the attainment of continuing education units (CEUs) does not licence any professional to practice outside their official scope of practice. CEUs are intended to broaden the knowledge of professionals but do not constitute professional training. Professionals should be registered with the HPCSA to perform any psychological act.