Presented by: JVR Team
The newest revision of the EQ-i is a product of the continued evolution of emotional intelligence and continues to reflect the essence of the EQ-i and the contributions of Dr Bar-On.
The EQ-i 2.0 measures a set of emotional and social skills that influence the way we perceive and express ourselves, develop and maintain social relationships, cope with challenges, and use emotional information in an effective and meaningful way. A growing body of research suggests that emotional intelligence is a key determinant of success in life.
The EQ-i 2.0 highlights an individual’s emotional and social strengths and weaknesses. Once the areas that need improvement have been identified, clients can immediately begin exploring and developing those areas. At the same time, areas, where the individual excels can be used to their full potential to maximize effectiveness in daily tasks. Effective and high functioning individuals create a strong, competent team, and a dynamic organization.
Please note that this training is an international prerequisite to access the EQ-i2.0® instrument
- Three eLearning modules prior to attending the in-class section
- Two full-days of training using didactic and experiential learning techniques
- EQ-i 2.0® and EQ360® Training File
- EQ Edge book (3rd edition)
- Your own EQ-i 2.0® report
Successful completion of this training allows the delegate access to the EQ-i 2.0® and the EQ360®.
Online exam after completion of the training. Multiple-choice questions that focus on interpretation and feedback. Pass mark is 70%.
EQ-i 2.0 online assessment is completed prior to training.
Who should attend?
- HR consultants and practitioners working outside of South Africa
- HPCSA registered psychologists, psychometrists, registered counsellors and interns in these fields wishing to use one of the most advanced and thoroughly researched measures of emotional intelligence.
DISCLAIMER: Presenters and attendees of all CPD activities must please note that the attainment of continuing education units (CEUs) does not licence any professional to practice outside their official scope of practice. CEUs are intended to broaden the knowledge of professionals but do not constitute professional training. Professionals should be registered with the HPCSA to perform any psychological act.