Effective communication is one of the most important life skills we can learn—yet one we don't usually put a lot of effort into. In this workshop you will be introduced to the complexity of business communication and master the art of building report. You will learn to listen, send effective messages and become skilled at giving and receiving feedback.
In this course you will learn how to:
- explain the communication process
- recognise barriers to good communication
- understand the importance of non-verbal communication
- build rapport
- list requirements for different modes of listening
- demonstrate skills for good listening
- apply basic business communication principles
- demonstrate skills for giving and receiving feedback
Who should attend?
Individuals and business professionals who would like to improve interpersonal communication skills.
DISCLAIMER: Presenters and attendees of all CPD activities must please note that the attainment of continuing education units (CEUs) does not licence any professional to practice outside their official scope of practice. CEUs are intended to broaden the knowledge of professionals but do not constitute professional training. Professionals should be registered with the HPCSA to perform any psychological act.