Presented by: JVR Team
Design Thinking ain’t no fairy tale but it need not be Grimm…
Design Thinking made easy with a creative twist!
Why another Design Thinking workshop
This is in essence an experience, as opposed to a traditional workshop, designed with the point of departure of: “Design Thinking Made Easy”. It is an overview of the basic Design Thinking process, but the process and the approach also explore ways in which elements of Design Thinking can be utilized to inspire innovation with a creative twist.
- Defining Design Thinking
- The DNA of Design Thinking
- Design Thinking Un-packed
- The basic Design Thinking Process
- Some ideations/ideaneering techniques and tools
- An alternative Design Thinking approach
- Design Thinking Practices and Principles
- A Design Thinking Methodology and Process
- Design Thinking in Action
- Design Thinking ain’t no fairy tale but it need not be Grimm…the anticipated creative twist.
Who should attend?
• Delegates who want to revisit the basic Design Thinking process
• Anyone who wants to explore how Design Thinking inspires innovation
• Delegates interested on explore a more creative approach and application of Design Thinking
DISCLAIMER: Presenters and attendees of all CPD activities must please note that the attainment of continuing education units (CEUs) does not licence any professional to practice outside their official scope of practice. CEUs are intended to broaden the knowledge of professionals but do not constitute professional training. Professionals should be registered with the HPCSA to perform any psychological act.