In the words of Peter Drucker, world famous writer and management consultant, “the single most important thing to realize about any enterprise is that there are no results inside its walls. The result of a business is a satisfied customer.” Each and every one of us serves customers, whether it forms part of our job descriptions or not. Maybe you are on the front line of your company, serving the people who buy your products. Perhaps you are an accountant, serving the employees by producing their pay checks and keeping the company running. Or maybe you are a company owner, serving your staff and your customers. Keeping customers (whoever they might be) happy, should be the one thing that we all aspire to.
In this course you will learn how to:
- describe organizational structures and products
- identify internal and external suppliers and support service providers according to operational and work flow charts
- discuss Management’s role in ensuring good customer service
- operate within a customer service system
- identify customer needs and expectations
- deal with customer complaints
- use appropriate interpersonal behaviour when dealing with customers
Psychometric assessment to consider
Customer Service Aptitude Profile
SAQA ID 123258 Foster and maintain customer relations
Who should attend?
Individuals and business employees who want to improve on customer service and relations.
DISCLAIMER: Presenters and attendees of all CPD activities must please note that the attainment of continuing education units (CEUs) does not licence any professional to practice outside their official scope of practice. CEUs are intended to broaden the knowledge of professionals but do not constitute professional training. Professionals should be registered with the HPCSA to perform any psychological act.